Monday, September 13, 2010

This is my first experience with blogging...so here goes nothing!

Typical Monday for us...here are a few of today's 'highlights'

Kayla said ' mama roll' while pointing out that she wanted to eat a roll from off the counter! Huge,since she is 2yrs and doesn't talk much,I am so happy she is saying more real words!

Kids discussing History at lunch time,I heard that Columbus had help on his trip from Lewis and Clark,but he didn't understand them cause they were from Spain and spoke spanish! lol

Zachary(9yrs) informed me that Makiah(5mo) must be nocturnal,when I commented on how she can sleep so good during the day but wants to keep me awake all night. smart kid! ;)

have football practice tonight and a nephews FB game to go to...so glad the weather is nice!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment: